Thursday, July 24, 2014

Festival Lilly

Good evening all.  Tonite I am posting my entry  for a challenge on Kit and Clowder Facebook page.  Her name is Festival Lilly and she was a freebie from "All Dressed up Stamps for the challenge.  I have been taking the skin and hair classes with Alyce of Kit and Clowder and I am seeing a big change in my images.  The hair has long way to go but I see the difference in the skin.  I am working on the hair classes now.  I enjoy coloring so much I do it most everyday.  If you haven't been to the Kit and Clowder Facebook page you should stop by and join in the fun.  The ladies who post there are fun and friendly and have some amazing images posted.  So come down and join the fun with us.  I hope you like my card.  I used copics to color it, I only started using copics within the past 6 months or so and boy am I addicted to them.  I love the way they look.  The background paper is a digi paper from Doodle pantry and I love the idea that I can print the ones I like and use most.  So come on down and play along with us.  Happy Crafting all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...