Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Christmas in July

Hello to all you wonderful crafters.  Today I am posting for the first time for Imagine that by Kris. I am so excited to tell you that I was chosen to be a summer guest designer for her.  She has these wonderful images with lots of images in one set that you can buy here: http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com.  I strongly suggest you check her site out it is fantastic.  Now on to my card.  It was a fun card to do as it is really hot here right now.  Thinking of Christmas in this heat was sorta hard but I did it.  I had to go drag out my Christmas papers and embellishments as well.  I guess I will leave them out and start making my Christmas cards now, not to early so they say.  I always send out homemade cards so need a few and would be good to get started on them now that my stuff is out.  (Have you started on yours yet and if not here is a perfect set to get you started!!)  I colored my image with copics and used some sakura gel pens for bling.  My embellisments are from Martha Stewart collection.  I used a small tree and the snowflakes I took apart and used just the small portion of them.  I cut the image out with a spellbinders die.  I really like how this turned out.  I hope you will come over to ImaginThatbyKris and play along with our challenge this week.  Happy Crafting to you all.  I hope you will leave some love as I do read each and everyone of them.  Have a craft-tastic day!!!

4 comments:

  1. I really LOVE your card! You have amazing coloring skills, and that cute li'l tree on there is adorable. Thanks so much and Happy to have you on board!! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, absolutely adorable!!! I love your coloring of this sweet image. Great papers too.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card - love the lacy die cut you've used.

    Great to be working with you as a Summer Guest Designer for Imagine That.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...