Tuesday, June 10, 2014

My Special Man

Hi all today I am posting for Tuesday Throwdown Challenge here: http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.com/.  Our theme is Special men.  Our sponsor is Fred She Said and you can find them here: http://fred-she-said-store.blogspot.com.  They have some great digi's to work with.  Mine is all about birthdays.  This will be for my hubby who is having a birthday in June.  We are getting older and I thought he might get a kick out of this.  This year I am giving him a different card each day of the week that his birthday fall in.  I have two made so far so have 4 more to go.  What fun.  I do something crazy each year.  I colored my little guy with copics.  I used a dark blue base card even tho it looks black.  I then printed some digi paper off the net and make a flag out of two different papers.  I mounted the sentiment on the same yellow paper as the background and the flag.  I added the button just for fun.  I hope you like my card and will leave me some love.  Happy Crafting all. 

7 comments:

  1. LOVE this cute image, and your colouring is awesome, Linda!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your image is super cute- and the sentiment made me smile! Your hubby will have a fun week with you giving him a card a day! Looking forward to working alongside you at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Empty pockets is me after hitting a craft store! LOL!
    SO cute and love that image you used. Cute way to do the sentiment on the side like that too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and how fun is that sentiment? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just a super cute design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card LInda, I have had to do a new blog so if you want to pop over and join up again and join in my candy...aNNIe

    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card hun he is super cute hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...