Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Liebster Award

 Good Morning, well I have come up with my Liebster Award nominations, all of which are so deserving.  I hope those of you I chose will pass the award forward as it is meant to be.  I am honored to know and call you all my blogging friends.  Congrats to all of you from me.  


       I was reading my comments on my blog this morning and I was awarded the Liebster Award from a good friend Chris B. from http://thecardphilelady.blogspot.com/.  It is quite the honor to be awarded with this award and I want to thank Chris for doing this for me.  She has asked me a few questions that I want to answer here for her.1. She wanted to know what my 3 favorite supplies were and why.  My three favorites are first and foremost are flowers.  I have always had a passion for flowers since I was a little girl growing up next to my grandmother.  Second are die cuts, and that is because they are so versatile and can be used on anything.  And lastly would be my cuddlebug machine because I love the look of the paper after using the embossing folders. 
2. How long have I been making cards.  That is easy it has been 2 years and 3 months. 
3. My favorite techniques for card making.  That is a bit harder cause there are so many techniques I have learned along the way and love and so many more to learn so I can't say I have a favorite at the moment.
4. Where does my creative inspiration come from?  Mostly watching UTube and then doing the card my way.  And from looking out the window and seeing the world.
5. How long have I been blogging and what got me started.  I have been blogging about a year now and what got me started was finding the challenges on the web and getting involved in them to display your cards you needed a blog so I thought why not so I started that was an love it.
6. My favorite color combos.  Well that one is easy too.  Any Green and any other color that goes well with it.  Green is my favorite color by far.
7. How does my family handle my craftiness?  Well they are all supportive of it and that makes me happy.  Hubby says if I am happy he is happy.  The kids love it because they get more cards that way. 
8. What so I do with my finished cards?  A lot of them go to family and some to the cancer charity's and I sell some as well.

I would like to nominate some of the people I know for this award as well.  It is a pay it forward for the next person and so on. 

My nominees are
1. Dawn -http://craftin-dawn.blogspot.com/

2. KRen- http://afourthlife.blogspot.com/

3.Debi - http://thatmightlookgoodonacard.blogspot.com/

4. Chris - http://scrappinchris.blogspot.com/

5. Archana-  http://craftcave.blogspot.com/

I certainly hope I did this correctly. 



OK Nominees, here are the rules for you to follow:
  1. Be sure to thank the blog that nominated you and be sure to link back to their blog.
  2. Answer the 8 questions that the blogger asked you.
  3. Nominate your favorite blogs with under 500 followers and ask your own number questions.
  4. Make sure to let each blogger know about your Liebster Blog nomination on their blog (leave a comment and link back to your Liebster Blog post)
  5. Add the Liebster Award logo to your blog

Here are the questions I would like you to answer:

1. Tell me your favorite three supplies you use most and why?
2.   How did you get started in making cards?
3.   What do you do with all the cards you make?
4.  What your favorite technique to do when making cards?
5. Where does you creative inspiration come from?
6. What are your favorite colors combo's to use?
7. How long have you been blogging and what got you started blogging?
8. What other type of crafts do you do beside Card making?

OK that's it from me.   If you want to know what the Liebster Award is about, go HERE ...I  never really knew what it was all about until now.  It is very much about paying it forward and honoring those who are so creative & have tried to make it in this world of blogging and have a small following.  I hope this gives you some new visitors and followers to your blog by honoring you with this fun fun award!  


Until Next Time,
Congrats to my Nominees  

1 comment:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...