Monday, March 17, 2014

Ladybug Lyndsey Buggmess


Good Morning all you wonderful crafters.  I am so glad you stopped by to see my sweet little Ladybug Lindsay Buggmess.  She can be purchased from The Lacy Sunshine shop here: http://lacysunshine.weebly.com/   She has some of the most adorable images around.  Ladybug  Lyndsey was so much fun to color.  I decided to color her in these particular colors because they are some of my favorite ones.  This is my DT card for our challenge over at "Created With Love Challenges" this week our theme is "Girlie"   I sure hope you will stop by and play along with us this week.
Now on to my card.  I wanted spring time colors as so much of the country is buried under so much snow and ice.  So hence the yellow and green.  I colored her with copic markers and cut her out with a spellbinder die.  The butterfly at the top is a new sticker I found at of all places the dollar store.  I wasn't looking for stickers but was looking for some journal books I could decorate.  The stickers were beautiful and I couldn't pass them up for only $1.00.  The Butterfly border is an SVG cut that I found on the internet for free, and can't beat that price either.  I cut it with my new Silhouette and inked the edges.  The embossed background is a folder from cuttlebug and I inked the edges of that with the same color as the butterfly.  I added a bit of bling with the hearts and the leaves that were cut out of glitter paper.  I hope you will come down to Created with love Challenges here: www.createdwithlovechallenges.blogspot.com and play along with us this week. 

1 comment:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...